5 ways to celebrate your mother on Mother’s Day.
1. Write her a list of all of the things you love about her. Let her see herself through your eyes.
2. Take her on a picnic. Who doesn’t love a picnic? Make finger sandwiches and treats, bring those reusable water bottles and a big blanket, and enjoy nature and each other.
3. Clean the house. Or at least your room.
4. Take (or draw) a photo for her of a special place you love going together.
5. Have your portrait taken with her. It doesn’t matter if you have it taken by a professional, or your friend, a beautiful portrait showing the love between the two of you is something that will always be treasured.
However you celebrate, celebrate your mother. Show her how much you love her.
I love being a mom. Our daughter fills our house with laughter, love and sunshine, I love celebrating her successes and helping her learn from her disappointments. It’s a really cool gig being a mom. There are cuddles and silliness and private jokes and just so many wonderful things.
I love being a daughter too. My mom is such a good friend, she is my biggest fan and supporter, and I know no one will ever love me like she does.
I’d love to hear your ideas of how to celebrate moms. Please share with us!
Now scheduling Cape Cod summer of 2015 beach portraits.